Effective Date: December 30, 2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you. Cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary, allowing the Site to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. All session cookies expire and are deleted when the session finishes.
- Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. These can last after you have closed your browser and allow the Site to remember your actions and preferences.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the running of the Site. Without the use of these cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of Site.
- Performance cookies monitor Site performance and collect anonymous data on how visitors use the Site. These cookies provide information to help improve how the Site works.
- Functionality cookies are used to remember user preferences so that the Site can be customized for them.
- Targeting or advertising cookies are used to target advertisements to the interests of users, based upon previous web browsing activity.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, deliver advertisements on and through the Site, and so on.
COOKIES WE USE
Google Analytics – Performance
Google AdSense – Targeting
Google Adwords – Targeting
Facebook Pixel – Performance
COOKIE PREFERENCES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
– AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
– Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/