Effective December 30, 2019
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you (such as email address, name, and/or password) when you register for an account, sign up for newsletters, or otherwise interact with the Site. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
You can disable all of some cookies using your browser settings or other fee-based services. Please note that doing so may impact your ability to use certain services on the Site and other websites.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information to communicate you about Site features and updates, provide marketing communications (if opted in, as applicable), improve the Site, and target advertising to you based on your online behavior (via Device Information).
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us operate the Site.
– We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
– We use MailChimp to deliver emails to you if you have registered for newsletters or the Site. You can opt-out of newsletters by clicking on “unsubscribe” in any email you receive from us. Information about MailChimp’s privacy practices can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
– We use WPX Hosting to host the Site, which includes hosting your Personal Information. WPX Hosting’s privacy practices can be found here: https://wpxhosting.com/page/privacy-policy/.
– We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track: Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We securely store your information via our web host, WPX Hosting. We will retain your personal data for as long as you have a registered account with us or are signed up for newsletters, as applicable, after which we will expeditiously delete the Personal Information we held about you.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We provide for the following rights for users of the Site:
– Access: You have the right to request copies of your Personal Information from us.
– Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any Personal Information you believe is incomplete.
– Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
– Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
– Object to Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
– Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Information we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You can make these requests via our contact form. We will respond to you within 30 days. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Nevada law (SB 220) permits users in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of certain kinds of personal information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties per the Nevada law. If you are a Nevada resident and have questions or wish to be added to a do not sell list for the future, please contact us via our contact form .
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 (in the United States and EU) or the applicable minimum age of consent in other countries. Per our Terms and Conditions, we will immediately delete any accounts and Personal Information if we are notified or otherwise determine that a minor is using the Site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Puzzle Box Horror, 860 Skyland Drive, Lake Oswego, OR, 97034, United States